There is only one official site, it is called Visit Saudi.
The following information may help you during your e-Visa application:
• You should use Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
• In the section Passport/Traveler, you will be asked to indicate a Residence Address in Saudi Arabia. If you have not yet booked your hotel, you can enter the name of the hotel where you plan to stay. For information on this hotel, you can check online for their contact information.
• For your ID photo, you need to upload a standard headshot. The site requires a small photo, of size 8kb – 100kb. It should also be a square shot, if it is too narrow the site will not take it. To reduce your photo, you can do so easily here on the site Tiny Jpeg, click here.
• For the ID photo, be sure to use a standard passport type image, in which the face occupies 70-80% of the camera. For the photo requirements, please consult the site, click here.
• In the section Medical Insurance, you will need to take the medical insurance at a fee of 140 SAR (37 USD) in order for your e-Visa application to be submitted.
• The total fee to be paid is approximately 464 SAR (124 USD). This fee is at your own expense and should be paid online in order to complete your e-Visa application.